Got lucky when I found this place online while delayed and diverted flying back from NC. I was supposed to go to SFO but the only flight they had was to San Jose. I've never flown into this airport and I'm always super concerned about ending up in a hotel that is a) too expensive for my needs; b) dirty; c) scary neighborhood; d) rude staff. Hotel Stratford (rm 203) is freshly painted in desert colors with large crown molding, cleaner than most corporate hotels, plantation shutters, free continental breakfast (bagels, surprise!), microwave and good size fridge in room. Hot shower, Suave soaps and free wifi. Friendly, helpful staff--they are real people folks, so treat them like you would your neighbor & they'll go out of their way to figure out how to help you with your many questions. Happy travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown santa clara and the heart of the silicon valley, the hotel stratford boasts a location nearby many attractions as well as silicon valley business. We are close to paramount's great america, levi strauss 49er football stadium, google, yahoo, nvidia, convention center, cadence, cisco, and also the great mall, one of the largest malls in america. At the hotel you will find, free wifi, breakfast, cable (58 channels), inroom coffee/tea, serta pillow top beds, micro/fridge, 42" flat panel tv,hardwood floors along with plantation shutters throughout the hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Howard Johnson