All reviewssports barthe concierge loungesilicon valleyself parkingroom servicelarge hotellevi stadiumtech companiestheme parkbit datedbusiness tripgreat america parkconvention centerparcellobbystarbuckscharacters
Reviewed May 9, 2015 via mobile

Large and comfortable business hotel. While it looks a little bit tired on the outside, it's nice on the insight. It has lots of seating space to work and nice restaurants with good service. The pool is warm and large to cool down after a day of hard work.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2015

Since I travel quite a bit for work, the staff is usually my make or break on a hotel. The staff here are wonderful. Shout out to Roman, tech engineer, who fixed my refrigerator. I needed a fridge in my room for my insulin; the reservation folks made a note and the staff made sure it was there. Unfortunately, it was too cold and my insulin started to freeze. He not only fixed the issue, but apologized for the problem and gave me 2 bottles of water and a gift card for the gift shop downstairs. EVERYONE has been helpful, polite, and attentive and my stay was wonderful. I WOULD stay here again and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2015

Spent 1 night here for work. It was a typical mariott room - small but bed was comfy and room was clean and quiet. I had dinner in the sports bar on first floor - basic food but good. Starbucks in the morning was perfect was to start the day.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2015

I've stayed here before, will stay again because of the location but be warned that it's pricey compared to other near by hotels. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The on-site gym is well equipped. My room was clean and comfortable. Wifi was fine for me.

I haven't eaten in the restaurant, but the booze selection is pretty good. It can get crowded with business people wanting one more drink after dinner.

This is what I'd call an old-school Marriott. The décor is classic, not the trendy colors and furniture you see at Courtyards and Springhill Suites.

My only complaint was the charge to self park. I imagine employees from nearby businesses would park here when their parking lots were full but there's got to be another way to solve this problem other than charging to park, especially when the room prices are so high.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank skrobob
Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

My favorite place to stay for a weekend in NORCAL. This is a great place to stay on weekends not too busy except football Sunday's . The staff is friendly and helpful . Great rooms with comfortable beds . Tip get the breakfast included in your room rate. The buffet is amazing display of breakfast favorites and made to order omlets. Sports bar for late snacks and evening drink . Nice pool area to relax . Near Levi stadium and amusement park . I have use this a entrap spot to stay and day travel to Santa Cruz , SF and wine country. Worth the trip and easy access to several highways.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple