Lowest prices for your stay
$233
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$233
Hyatt.com
$220
Free cancellation until 11/04/21
Priceline$233
Hotels.com$233
Hurb$259
1,997 results
All reviews convention center sushi bar levi stadium lobby bar room service silicon valley dance convention self parking business hotel free parking football game great room conference event bellman 49ers convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel, great room, good breakfast both cereals and fruit as well as the lovely pancakes.

It is just next to all spots in Silicon Valley and directly connected to the Convention Center.

Too bad that the wifi in the room works quite badly.

Trip type: Traveled on business
EronH7, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear AGall0,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. I was pleased to hear the hotel and room were great and breakfast was good. We apologize for any shortcomings with our internet service. Your feedback has been shared with our IT Manager so we can get this issue resolved. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you back here soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2019

"Standard" internet service was extremely poor. So much so that I was willing to pay extra for the offered "premium" service. Problem is, once connected to standard service, there is no apparent way to make the switch. Had I not googled the service provider, there is no customer service phone number available. However, once I did manage to reach the service provider, they were unable to address the problem. For most of my stay I had to rely on my own data plan (via iPhone) to get consistent internet performance. At one point customer service asked me to compare internet speeds of my system through their service and my iphone using LTE. My phone achieved nearly 10X the speed using speedtest.net than Hyatt internet service. Wasted a lot of time trying to debug and remedy, and it was still never resolved. Other than this, the stay was ok.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Journey02892618121,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. We regret and apologize for any challenges you may have experienced regarding the internet during your stay. Our hotel operators and front desk agents are able to connect you to the internet support line, we are sorry that you had to google the company's information on your own to receive support. Your message has been sent to our IT manager to work with our internet provider to rectify the situation. Thank you again for taking time to give us your feedback and please let me know if I can ever be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

The room was large, clean, and comfortable save for the flat pillows. But I can’t recommend this hotel for the following reasons:
- it is not placed anywhere useful
- the rooms are not soundproofed and you can clearly hear what your neighbors are doing. They appear to acknowledge they have no sound insulation by providing earplugs and having signs saying to be a quiet guest. It doesn’t work.
- the toilet roll holder is 2 inches off the ground. I know, this is a weird thing to call out, but it’s also weird placing the toilet roll holder 2 inches off the ground in an inaccessible location
- the checkin and checkout lines are too long and the front desk staff are disinterested in their role
- personally I don’t want housekeeping every day - it is invasive and wasteful. This hotel has a policy whereby you MUST have housekeeping every 24 hours. A strange policy and one that doesn’t jive with the signs in the bathroom saying they are into recycling and environmentally friendly practices.
- there is no proper onsite restaurant (was told it’s under renovation) and nothing within walking distance

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank traveler82838322
EronH7, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2019

Dear Nickom,

We very much appreciate you staying with us at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. Thank you for acknowledging the clean large rooms offered to our guests. Moreover, your additional feedback is important to us and you should know housekeeping service can be schedule according to your personal request at any time. Evolution Restaurant and Bar is under renovation currently with new portions of that particular outlet opening in August. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can assist with answering any additional questions or concerns you may have and thank you again for choosing Hyatt.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

I have been here for a couple of times, very nice location in Santa Clara. The pool is nice, food is good. The club is under renovation but Peet's coffee will serve you well. The check-in experience was great. Room and suite are clean. Breakfast was a little bit crowded. But the overall experience was quite nice. Will stop by again soon.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank shunshun2016

Dear shunshun2016,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your stay at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. We were glad to hear the market with Peet's coffee served you well. We regret that the Regency Club is currently under renovation, hopefully the next time you come to visit you will get to experience the new club. Thank you once again for choosing to stay at Hyatt and your feedback.

Reviewed June 17, 2019

Hotels in the Bay Area are notoriously expensive. We were fortunate to book the Hyatt Santa Clara for a reasonable rate. We were there for a trip that was a mix of business and pleasure. The hotel is just a bit dated, but the rooms are large, and have everything you need. There's ample parking (for a small fee). The lobby is large and can be noisy at times because of the conventions they sometimes have. And as someone else mentioned, the convention center is next door.

Josh at he front desk was a great help. Also, we had some issues with our rooms (we had two booked for a few days) and the day manager Manny went above and beyond to take care of us.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank BobH952

Dear BobH952,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara! I was very pleased to hear Josh and Manny went above and beyond to take care of you during your stay. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area, thank you for choosing Hyatt and for your feedback.