Lowest prices for your stay
$233
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hyatt.com
$220
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/04/21
Hotels.com
Priceline$233
Hurb$259
1,997 results
All reviews convention center sushi bar levi stadium lobby bar room service silicon valley dance convention self parking business hotel free parking football game great room conference event bellman 49ers convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

I was lucky to be a part of government delegation to USA and attended the tiecon 2019. Our team opted to stay in the Hyatt Regency, which was adjacent to the conference venue, Santa Clara convention centre. This hotel was so good for me, as I decided to do a pivot in my business based on a discussion happened in the lobby. Also could meet many charismatic business leaders and interacted with them. Someone will be raising their eyebrows.. what this hotel got to do with this. Of course the place you stay makes hell lot of difference, in the mindset with which you approach the programme. The amazing view from the room itself is relaxing. Hotel has a good pool and jacuzzi which ensures your nerves are not getting overheated with the business negotiations. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would definitely look forward coming here again...

Trip type: Traveled on business
EronH7, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear kochiPosts,

We appreciate your feedback regarding the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. We were happy to hear you had a wonderful time at the Tiecon convention and the lobby was great for your business negotiations. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Stayed here as it was connected to the Exhibit Hall for a trade show I was exhibiting at. Was very convenient and good accommodation. The room was nice and clean, room service was excellent, and the lobby bar and Bartender Fernando were first class. Enjoyed my time and stay at the Hyatt though it was costly to stay there. The convenience for my work trade show was worth the extra cost.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
EronH7, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Discover63405544788,

Thank you for complimenting our Bartender Fernando at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara! Our goal is provide an exceptional experience to all of our guests and we were happy to hear Fernando and the Bar were first class. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again at the next trade show.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Very cluttered entrance, too much going on, a cafe, a bar and a sushi bar all in the reception area. There is no proper restaurant and choice of menu is not great. I have stayed in better places, especially given the brand with such reputation.

Dear Vikram T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara! As you mentioned our lobby currently has a lot going on, we are currently going through a revitalization process were we are updating our full restaurant as well as our regency club. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you during your stay. We hope you'll give us another opportunity in the future to have you as our guest and thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

I enjoyed my stay here. The room was very comfortable and the staff was super friendly. The only thing that bothered me was one elevator had doors that made a grinding sound. The food was very good too.

Dear Mark M,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara! I was very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the staff was super friendly. I do apologize that one of the elevators was making a grinding sound during your stay, I will be passing your feedback on to our Engineering team so we can have the issue resolved. We hope to see you again in the future, thank you so much for your business and feedback.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

I've been stayed around Santa Clara hotels for many times. Hyatt Regency Santa Clara is always the 1st choice. it mostly win from the location and staff services. Probably the best location hotel. Near the hotel there's a tram station you can easily go around the area and avoid the traffic peak.

The room with balcony has great view. I always prefer relaxing a bit after a long tired work.

The breakfast buffet variety, quality and service is great. Room-service quality is good, I'd not recommend to order room-service for breakfast though since the quality cannot be guarantee from my previous stay experience.

For business, I really prefer this hotel than any other nearby

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Feli_tripa,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara! I was very pleased to hear the Hyatt is your number 1 choice of hotels in Santa Clara. Our goal is provide an exceptional experience to all of our guests and your acknowledgement of the the staff services are very much appreciated. Thank you again for being a loyal Hyatt guest and your feedback and we hope to see you back here soon.