Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,466 results
All reviewsconvention centersushi barlevi stadiumlobby barroom servicework spacesilicon valleyfree parkingattending a conferenceself parkingcomfortable hotelgreat america amusement parkfootball gamebusiness tripbusiness travelerking bedparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed around one week in this hotel during my business trip and I got an excellent rate through hotwire website. The room rate was $65/night!!

The hotel is very clean with a wide parking space. It has many restaurants and markets in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: I stayed in room nimber 911 and it had an excellent view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Moh_Samir
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and it's great location. We would love to have you back soon.

Becky S

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here a lot over the last couple of months and really enjoy my stays. The bar is very friendly and once they get to know you it feels likes a local bar where they are happy to see you again. The good is great and I love that they experiment with new ideas each visit.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for being a loyal guest of our Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. I am glad to see you enjoy our bar and staff as much as you do. I hope you can stay with us again soon.

-John S, Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Its not the latest top Hyatt hotel but its well maintained and clean. Service is friendly and its a big hotel with all facilities, located next to the Santa Clara Convention Center. It has a lively lobby/bar were its nice to work a little, have a drink or to hang out with colleagues. You might not know it but in the bay there are not that many decent hotels with either good service, modern facilities and a for Europeans decent breakfast!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank NeonLeonNL
Reviewed March 23, 2014

There are not many good hotels in Santa Clara and this one is definitely tired.
It's huge and the adjacent gigantic conference center make it obvious choice for many conventions. You will be virtually stampeded by the crowds rolling though corridors and will spend hours waiting for the elevators (too few of them).
Hotel needs a refresh of the corridors and rooms even if the bed is comfy. Lots of noise from outside and from the corridors.
Hotel restaurants serve good food. Breakfast is very tasty and selection of foods is brilliant (on of the best I have seen in the US). Very attentive and helpful service.

Room Tip: try to get higer floors for better views of the SV
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was impressed. However, be prepared to pay for almost everything else after you pay for the room. I am used to expecting that if I pay around $100-$125 for a nice room that also includes without additional fees: parking, wireless, breakfast (in some form), and complementary coffee (fresh brewed with real milk and cream too). That's really all it takes to please the average American these days, right? Well, be prepared to pay for anything extra (besides the room and parking) at Hyatt, and also be prepared for excellent service and quality to go along with it. I was dazzled by the amount of terrifically friendly staff, a bit dizzying actually. So I would say service is their strong point. Also, I liked that I was able to call at any time with questions and be treated nicely by someone on the other end of the line (no matter how stupid my questions my have appeared). Splendid staff, though I wasn't able to afford the buffet breakfast ($18, as I was told by the front desk) I was able to pay for my son to eat from it ($9) and they allowed me a cup of fresh brewed decaf on the side. By the way, the buffet was top quality. Loads of fresh fruit, various breakfast bins to dish from including a choice of sausages and muffins and eggs, etc. They had fruit yogurt cups and it was all presented in a classy organized efficient manner. All elements I highly appreciate. When we tried to access wireless they were kind enough to give us a password downstairs but I was under the impression that normally you must pay $9.99 to be given access. The room, I must not forget to mention that. Very fine. Very fine. Comfy bed, modern decor, excellent cleanliness. All the standard things you expect in a room. Quite nice. Quiet. Super place, but by my accounting a disappointment only because I had to pay Starbucks prices for a second fresh brewed cup of coffee and my husband and I went without breakfast because we didn't want to pay $18 apiece. But for those of you who don't mind paying a little more, this is an excellent choice with tons of staff ready to pamper you.

Room Tip: A great choice if you can afford it and can afford to pay for anything extra as well.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family