This property, next to the Santa Clara Convention Center and the new 49er's Levi Stadium, has a great location but falls short of greatness in many respects. It is an older property and some of the rooms are worn. Worse attribute is probably the heating and air system, one of the "in the wall" units which makes a lot of noise when in use. The TV's in the room are small flat widescreens. The beds are mostly OK though I have come across a few "hard as a board" ones. Rooms are fairly spacious and are furnished with an in-room refrigerator and small safe. Housekeeping is a bit of hit and miss tho. Most times the rooms are perfectly clean, a few other times not. The bathroom is equipped with a tub and shower, but the water pressure in the bedroom sink is less than ideal and it often takes a while for the hot water to flow. The front desk staff is always helpful with any problems, but sometimes it is just a hassle to have to ask to have a problem corrected especially if there is limited time. The hotel provides free parking, but often times the hotel lot is filled by cars of people attending events at the Hyatt or the convention center so that the hotel guest has to park in an adjacent lot or the convention center, the equivalent of about a two block walk. The hotel should really provide better customer service in this area, but I suppose a registered hotel guest is no different a customer than someone attending an event in the hotel or the convention center. The in-house restaurant, Tusca, serves reliably good food, which is good because there are few dining options within walking distance. Again, its best attribute is its location and its proximity to many businesses, Great America Park, the new 49ers' stadium and the convention center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara