I travel to the bay area and silicon valley for work regularly and had the misfortune of having to stay at this place. I had stayed once in the past for a conference, and it was ok for your generic mega-conference hotel. But in the year since, it's gone downhill even more. First off, the place is DIRTY. One of my coworkers went through 3 rooms... the first had hair IN THE SHEETS, the second had parts of the room literally falling apart (mini bar door fell off when you opened it, among other things and the TV didn't work), another coworker found DIRTY UNDERWEAR in their room. WTF??? My room was just kinda shabby in general, the bathtub drain didn't work unless you propped something like a bar of soap in it to keep the drain lid open. Then there's the hotel bar.... horrible service, their draft beer system was broken the whole week, and they didn't have the same stuff from night to night. Ordered something I had the night before and was told it was only for the previous night. Huh? Then my coworker ordered some food and again found hairs in the food. We had breakfast each morning for our group, I'm pretty sure it was powdered eggs and some of the sausage was raw in the middle. Needless to say I ate out after that. Then, to top it off, one of my coworkers goes to get her car from the valet, gives him her ticket, then some other guy comes out (who I'm assuming is a big tipper), and the valet tells my coworker that he's going to go get the other guy's car first, with no explanation, and he's the only valet guy for a 1000 room hotel. All of this for only $289 a night! Go stay at a non-dump like the Fairmont or Hotel Valencia for $100 less, you'll thank me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara