I stayed here for 3 nights for a recent business trip to the area. I've stayed here before and always had a good experience. The hotel caters to business travelers as its core customers.
Check-in was painless, though the folks at the desk aren't as friendly as in many other places I've been. The room was wonderful, with a large flat-screen TV, a good selection of TV channels, and WiFi via T-mobile ($9.95 a day). The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had everything you'd expect in an upscale business hotel. The room also had a fridge. About my only complaints were a lack of a minibar, and a lack of a safe.
I used the fitness center during my stay, it was never crowded and had a large number of treadmills, a good circuit of weight machines, also 3 elliptical trainers and several bikes. All the aerobic machines had built in TV and headsets were provided, as well as cold and dry towels. They also provide any exercise clothes or other accessories you may need, including a GPS with running maps. There is also a sauna.
I had breakfast at the restaurant, the buffet is one of the best I've ever had with a huge fruit, nut, seed and cereal bar and numerous hot dishes. Service was top notch. There is also a nice lobby lounge/bar, and a sushi bar that's open during the week.
In the lobby are workstations to enable you to print your boarding passes for any airline, I found that be a nice touch.
The location is perfect for visits to Intel, Sun, Cisco, and many other Sunnyvale/Santa Clara, or North San Jose locations. There is plenty of shopping and dining within a short drive.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to business travelers coming to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara