Hyatt Regency Santa Clara
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$189
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$145
$130
$177
$169
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)
$285
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Granada Inn - Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$90
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$140
BestWestern.com
$165
$141
HIExpress.com
$109
$98
Official Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$136
HYATT House Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$251
Orbitz.com
1,467 results
All reviewsconvention centersushi barlevi stadiumlobby barroom servicework spacesilicon valleyfree parkingattending a conferenceself parkingcomfortable hotelgreat america amusement parkfootball gamebusiness tripbusiness travelerking bedparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I am writing this at 2 am from the San Jose Airport Garden Hotel (yup!), which is where my friends at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara offered to put me up because they gave my room away as the hotel was fully booked. My flight from London was four hours late, so I got to the hotel close to midnight. I did have my Gold Passport number in the booking, which was also part of a very large group booking to attend a two day board meeting. Upon arrival, I was told that there were no rooms in the hotel and that nearby hotels were fully booked. So I am about five miles down the road at this hotel, which used to be a Hyatt property but is no longer (from the standard, it is definitely below Hyatt). They have offered to pay the room and 'make it up to me', but having been delayed four hours, flown 11 hours from London, etc, I frankly don't want anything to do with them. I have also written to Hyatt HQ Customer Service. Be warned!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank LotsOfTravelLondon
price6405, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent experience. Our sincere apologies for this unforeseen circumstance and that we were not able to accommodate your stay. We strive to ensure that we exceed our guests expectations and this was certainly not the case in this instance.

I believe you have been in touch with our team and I hope you can forgive us and restore your faith in our brand.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

5 of us stayed here 18 Nov and had dinner at Tusca restaurant in the hotel. Everything from the entree to main and dessert was sooo delicious.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 5, 2011

My wife and I are both are hyatt platinum and always stayed at Hyatt Regency on every we travel. During Dec 2 - Dec 4 stay at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara on 13 floor, our room temp was always warm in the 75-76 and we called front desk regarding the issues. After each call complaint to front desk, we waited for about 30 min before a serviceman was sent to come and check the thermostat and he always said there is nothing wrong. Just wait for 30 min later and temperature should drop back down cooler. And every time we waited and waited the room remained to feel so warm and had to call again for service. Finally we couldn't take it any more and called to request for a room change around midnight and got move downgrade to a worse noisier room in 10 floor. Due to so late at night, we have to repack all of our personal belongings to move to another room and ended up left behind my wife Nordstrom $25 hair clip and $45 slipper in room. We called house keeping next day when we found out the left behind items and they claimed nothing was found in the room. We are extremely disappointed at service at this hotel to let us suffer through the hot aircon all night and lost our personal belongings after a requested room change. We know we would never come back to this Santa Clara Hyatt again and debating whether we should continue staying with Hyatt in future trip again or not.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dennis P
price6405, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to bring your experience to our attention. We're very sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. Getting a good night’s sleep, free of any facility related concern is a basic expectation and the temperature, room change and noise intrusion are not representative of our rooms here at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara. We also acknowledge your extreme loyalty to Hyatt as evidenced in your Platinum status and we very much appreciate your business.
I understand that our Executive Housekeeping Manager has been in contact with you to resolve the concerns you specified to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We hope this experience doesn't deter you from joining us at Hyatt Regency Santa Clara again, and we hope you'll give us another opportunity to be your host the next time your travels bring you to Silicon Valley.

Warm Regards,
Peter Rice

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Stayed 3 nights during a conference. No show outside airport by limo booked through hotel website, but after phoning hotel, the manager immediately sorted the problem by saying he would pay the taxi I would have to get! (Luckily I had quarters with me for the phone!)
On arrival I was personally met by the manager, who paid the taxi, & allocated me a large room with balcony.
Exceptional manager and wonderfully friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I stayed at the Hyatt for a conference in the adjacent convention center. I was pleasantly surprised with the excellent level of service I received at this hotel. Upon returning from my morning jog (there is a great trail nearby for jogging without having to worry about traffic), the valet greeted me with a towel and cold bottle of water. This has never happened at any other hotel. I also received outstanding service at the bar for dinner; the staff seemed to anticipate my every need. Finally, since I had a video conference call, I signed up for the business wifi. However, the wifi dropped during my call. When I reported this to April at the front desk she was genuinely concerned about the impact this had to my call and immediately removed the Internet charge from my bill. The room itself was large and comfortable. My only complaint was the layout of the bathroom. I felt like I was standing on the toilet when using the sink. Otherwise, I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor room to get away from the A/C and road noise.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business