“Best Omelettes and Pancakes”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #41 of 465 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2014

You will enjoy breakfast at IHOP. They serve the best omelettes, pancakes, and fresh juices. Just try to avoid weekends, as it will be very crowded and you will be on a waiting list.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The fact that this restaurant is open 24 hrs make it already a good choice, however price for food is great, the size of each dish is well recognized and if you are not that hungry better share or get ready to ask for a box to take home.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This IHOP is the best I've ever eaten at. We were in the San Fran area for vacation, stayed just down the street, and visited it late night after getting into town. It was so good we returned the next morning. The restaurant was spotless, the service was excellent, the employees very friendly, and the food was excellent. I wish our local IHOP's were half this good. Excellent restaurant! Great job!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

It is ok when you are in a hurry and need to grab a bite. But if you pay more attention on the quality of food you are consuming, I'd suggest another place to eat.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I had breakfast twice while staying at the adjacent Avatar Hotel. The first morning was fine with prompt, cheery service. The second morning they put me in the back room and forgot about me. I had to poke my head into the kitchen to get someone's attention. The food is tasty enough, but nothing special. I would eat here again for convenience, but only if I stay at the Avatar again.