“Good food not worth the lousy customer service”
Review of Kabab & Currys

Kabab & Currys
Ranked #36 of 436 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good food not worth the lousy customer service”
Reviewed September 30, 2008

I went to this place because of the reviews I saw on Trip Advisior. Ordered to go. Waiter said it will take 30 minutes. It took 45 minutes. Place was not too busy at 5:30pm but I noticed several to go orders. Food was good but Customer Service was extremely poor. Waiter, Manager, Cashier did not try to check on me when I have been sitting for half an hour waiting for my order. I have to ask and I think they may have forgotten my order since when the waiter looked at the order sheet, he yelled something to the kitchen. I would have given terrible rating if it was not for the decent food. Bottom line, food was good, staff was unfriendly. The good food is not worth the wait, not worth the unfriendliness. I'll take my money somewhere else.

1 Thank revman32

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great, authentic, well-priced indian/paki food. Awesome naan!!!! The only negative is that it's not much in regards...”
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Great, authentic, well-priced indian/paki food. Awesome naan!!!! The only negative is that it's not much in regards to ambiance.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“love it! most authentic...”
Reviewed August 2, 2008

love it! most authentic north indian/paki food in bay area.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Like this place, but not...”
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Like this place, but not that much better than stuff closer to me.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good pakistani/indian food, reminds u of back home! Love their Butter chicken and chicken tikka..”
Reviewed June 28, 2008