“very good food, served quickly”
Review of Piatti Santa Clara

Piatti Santa Clara
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Santa Clara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 465 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Montague Expwy./ Agnew Rd.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My co-workers and I had reservations for lunch before a meeting. Due to ridiculous traffic on 101, several of the group arrived late.

Server Lindsay to the rescue. We ordered and she confirmed what we'd chosen could be prepared quickly. Sandwiches and pasta were very good.

We had a great meal and made it to our meeting on time. Piatti's doesn't disappoint. We'll return.

1  Thank sfgardener

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food is ok. They have drinks, so that's a plus for this area. Walking distance to one of the hotels I stay in. Food is ok, but watch out if you order beef - I've yet to have it cooked correctly.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Had a great linch, service is friendly, attentive and food very nice. Recommend for work lunches / dinners and the patio is a nice atmosphere

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The starters were great - everything was looking up. Then the main course arrived - linguini with clams, seafood - and chilli - but there was no chilli at all - no spice. It was a very bland dish - unike what you get in Italy and most Italian restaurants. My colleagues who ordered the same were equally disappointed - but the others who ordered differently really enjoyed there dish - so maybe we just ordered poorly.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is kind of expensive, the atmosphere is not that great especially when you are with kids. I wish they would redecorate inside. I was super happy with their services fast and efficient.