“Slow service”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Angels Camp, California
“Slow service”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Ordered chicken picata and although it had a nice flavor the chicken was rubbery. The vegies were great. My husband loved his meatballs. Our server was hard to find and the table who came in after us got their food earlier....perhaps because it was pizza. The bathroom ran out of toilet paper and soap and garbage overflowing. Really unacceptable for a restaurant.

• Visited January 2014

San Mateo, California
“Very good food & drinks for reasonable price”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Chicken Parmesan, sangrias, potato pizza. Everything we ordered was really good for great prices. Customer service and decor great as well.

Visited November 2013
Fremont, California
“Great thin crush pizza and delicious pasta's”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

a very busy place for lunch. have to be there by 11.45 or wait at least 15-20 minutes. All the dishes we tried were delicious, pizza's and pasta's.

Visited August 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Skip it”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

After reading previous reviews I thought I'd give Tomatina's a try. I ordered pizza and it arrived hot. The crust was soggy and, quite honestly, it just anything special. I felt the food was pricey for the mediocre quality, and with the quality that it was, I wouldn't recommend it. I can't comment on the pasta or other items, but with many other choices in the area, next time, I'll skip it.

• Visited October 2013
Santa Ana
“Tomatina is good but expensive”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I've been really surprised at this place. While the food is good, the prices are pretty expensive for what you get. In all honesty, I liked going here when I was able to expense it to work, but I don't think I'd rush here on my own dime.

Definitely not bad food, but overpriced for the quality.

Visited July 2012