“Great Location and Food”

Birk's Steak and Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Birk's Steak and Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 429 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mission College
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Location and Food”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Coordinated a dinner here with 10 of my business partners. We had a large table in the open part of the restaurant although private dining is available. Menu was excellent with a variety of beef and seafood options. I chose the blacked seabass which was outstanding with a great presentation. Wine list was good and reasonable as well. Although the food was really good, it was tight quarters for the group. It can be a bit loud as well. Order all would recommend it for personal or dinner options.

Visited February 2014

Los Altos, California, United States
“Great surf and turf, wine, beer in Silicon Valley”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The lunch salads are the best I've had in Silicon Valley and the 'surf and turf" selections are great as well. This is the "mover and shaker" place for Silicon Valley business meetings. It's loud and it has a vibrant bar scene with good beer and wine selections and great mixed drinks.

Visited December 2013
Spartanburg, SC
“Best Filet Mignon I have ever had. Great staff”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I ordered the 8 oz Filet and it was absolutely the best steak I have ever had. It was full of flavor, tender and expertly prepared. I have ordered Filet's at some of the nicest restaurants in Chicago, New York, Atlanta, St. Louis and at restaurants like Morton's, Keen's Steakhouse and other high end restaurants. This place was a great surprise. Did I mention that it was a little over $40.00 for the Steak, Garlic Potatoes, Brocolli and a soft drink.

Visited January 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“One of the best Ribeyes”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Pleasantly surprised to discover this restaurant although based on the crowds I was alone in not knowing about this place. The service was good. We were promptly seated close to our reservation time. I ordered the blackened rib eye and it was amazing. Just the right combination of fat and meat. I also had crab cakes and clam chowder. All fresh and delightful. I recommend this place, but caution you to make reservations and also plan for a semi-noisy and crowded dining environment.

• Visited January 2014
Lacey, Washington
“Great Steak & Atmosphere in Santa Clare”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in after a long day of work nearby. We didn't have reservations (I would highly recommend this...) but the great staff was able to seat the four of us promptly.

I hadn't had a good steak in a long time and was definitely hungry for one this night. I ordered the filet. It came cooked to order, tender and very satisfying!

If you are in Santa Clara and looking for a fresh, friendly steakhouse, check out Birks!

Visited October 2013