I have no idea how this place is still allowed to do business. It's literally a health hazard to stay there. I went into the room and I didn't even think about staying. The walls are extremely thin. The sheets had hairs on them. The bathroom toilet was leaking. The floor was a mess. Stay at your own risk. Even the lady at the front desk looks dangerous. She was extremely rude and talking on the phone with her friend while checking me in. Of all the motels I've stayed in, this has to be the worse.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking