“Good!”
Review of El Torito - CLOSED

El Torito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 5, 2014

After seeing a few of these during our trip through California, we decided to give this one a try. It was good. Our waiter was excellent! The food came quickly and it was very good. Would dude finitely return.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My solo dinner at El Torito was exactly what I was looking for. The service was great and and the food came quickly. I had a fajita combo that came with a cheese enchilada - the fajitas were delicious, particularly the peppers and onions, and the sides were great (guacamole and their special corn cake that is like a dessert). The enchilada was really nothing special and I'm happy I didn't just order those for dinner. There wasn't much sauce and the cheese was kind of fake and runny. I had a giant glass of sangria that was also very good, and fried ice cream that was great. Overall I was really pleased but if I had just ordered enchiladas, I think my review would be very different!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great food with nice selection, nice ambiance, reasonable prices and good service. I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican food, but I thought theirs was particularly good.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

They look to be hurting for business. We went on a Saturday night at 7:00pm and it was very quiet. Food was a little cold for my liking. My teenagers had nachos and the cheese was not melted. The salad should not be charged extra, in my opinion.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Go here if you want a fix of Mexican food and like large portions. Friendly waitress, fast service, good margaritas. A good option for this part of town.