Hilton Santa Clara
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$189
$169
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Plaza Suites Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Breakfast included
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)
$285
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Granada Inn - Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$90
Official Hotel
$193
Travelocity
  • Pool
HYATT House Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$251
Hotwire.com
1,396 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelevi stadiumla fontanatailgate partyconvention centeramusement parklight railparking lotsilicon valleygreat america theme parkfree parkingfootball gamenice roomfront desk staffking bedbusiness tripravi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We stayed here to attend a concert at the Shoreline Amphitheatre. It is very conveniently located near San Jose Airport, the amphitheatre, and right next door to Great America and the new 49ers Levi's stadium. In fact, we could see the stadium and Great America from our window. Weekend rates are a deal and traffic is a breeze, probably because of the preponderance of business parks in the area. It may be a different story on game nights and during the workweek. The hotel is very clean, parking is included, beds are comfortable, and the front desk staff are excellent, efficient, and friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Erich S, General Manager at Hilton Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

We love being on the corner of "Main St and Main St.
Surrounded by Great America, the Convention Center and the new 49er Stadium.
Also so close to Stanford, Santa Clara U, San Jose St.
Throw in Santa Cruz also.
Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I will highly recommend this hotel. Excellent service and very friendly employees...Very Clean!The Atmosphere was nice. The Lobby smells very good.I will make sure to come back and stay here again.My family enjoyed everyday of our stay at the Hilton.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Pam E.

I think that great smell in the Lobby is the wonderful flavors coming from the La Fontana.
Its the place to have a great lunch in Santa Clara.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed at Hilton Santa Clara for a conference held next door at the convention center. Great facilities, room is nice and tidy.
My only negative point is that I had my room booked at a rate that included breakfast but I was never told that this breakfast is only available on the executive level lounge not at the main restaurant, so I had to pay for all my breakfasts essentially twice.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Anton,

Please reach out to me so I can fix the situation that occurred with Breakfast.
We want you back. I'm glad you like the hotel and how close we are to the Convention Center.
We like to say we are 84 steps from the door of the CC. And as we all know, it never rains here!!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The staff and service was fantastic. And the counter was extremely helpful and attentive. I felt like a CEO just being there, and I felt like it was extremely exclusive! I would for sure come back if my travels took me to the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Feeling like a CEO while you where is awesome!
We hope to make each individual feel like they are the most important person in the hotel.
Thank you.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We have stayed here before and will stay again in the future. Few hotels these day employ people that genuinely go out of their way for you. Both times we have been here we have had excellent service and the staff always makes us feel welcome. I would not only recommend this hotel to friends and family, I will make it a point to come back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Gary,

What do they say? It is a lot harder to find a new customer then it is to take care of the ones you have!
Thank you for coming back. It is a great statement about the Hotel and the staff.