“Silicon Valley Hilton” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Silicon Valley Hilton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was very comfortable. I was in town for business but would also recommend the hotel for personal trips as well. The hotel is very conveniently located across from the Santa Clara Convention Center.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Just what you need on a week-long business trip to San Jose - This is my 3rd stay at the Hilton Santa Clara and each time the good service only seems to be getting better. I really had a good time and received very friendly and personal service during my stay.

I also noticed an improvement in the wireless service which is quite important for me as I always need to be online.

Looking forward to my next stay at the Hilton Santa Clara

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great location, 15 minutes from SJC airport. Great America amusement park, 2 VTA light rail stops, and the Santa Clara convention center are in walking distance.

I stayed on the executive floor(8th floor), this granted me access to the executive lounge also located on the 8th floor. Breakfast was served in the morning as well as hors d'oeuvres in the evening. The quality of both was quite good.

The staff was extremely friendly. I only had one issue during my stay. The AC in the room was very loud and prevented me from getting a good nights sleep on the first night. I notified the front desk. The promptly send a repair man, he explained that it was an ongoing problem in some rooms. He called the front desk himself and requested a new room for me. I was switched with no hassle.

The highpoint of my stay was LLoyd, one of the bartenders in their La Fontana restaurant. He was excellent, courteous, helpful, a true gentleman and best of all he mixed some great drinks. Even when some customers were rude and unpleasant he kept smiling. If you stay here ask for him he'll take good care of you.

The rate of $225 a night was somewhat high, if my employer wasn't paying for it I'm not sure I would have paid that much. All in all a great stay.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We planned a lat minute one night trip to San Jose to see a college baseball team play. We have stayed at other properties closer to San Jose Muni, but decided to take a chance on the Santa Clara Hilton.
We could not have made a better decision. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted with smiles and offers for help with anything we needed.
Dee who took care of us at the front desk was marvelous. We are Hilton Honors members, only silver status( we vary where we stay) but you would have thought we were Diamond level guests.
We were even upgraded to a junior suite! The room was very spacious and well equipped-GREAT size bath towels.
We got nervous later that evening when busloads of teens showed up but you would have never known they were even there that evening.
The pool and jacuzzi area is small but well supplied with towels even in the evening!.
Only drawback-minor- it would be nice if the Starbucks in the lobby took Starbucks gift cards.
We will definitely stay here again and often as we will be going down to SJ a lot for baseball.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Erich S, General Manager at Hilton Santa Clara, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments concerning your stay. I am especially proud when a team members name is mentioned. It was a busy weekend with the hotel being sold out but we do everything we can to ensure the hotels stays quiet and enjoyable for everyone.

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We booked a room here for 3 nights during March. As Hilton Honor Silver, we got a nice rook at floor 7 which is the hhonor floor. The room was spacious including a large King overlooking the Great America / Tasman junction. WE booked directly through the hotel so we chose the option of wi-fi and breakfast included which both were cost effective.

The breakfast is served a la cart where I found it to be less desired then a buffet option as in Embassy Suites, but thus was a minor. The service, facilities and room were high class. Definitely recommended for stay in Santa Clara area.

Room Tip: Book the rooms directly through the Hilton web site for more booking options and savings. The area...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is the little things that add up to a great stay. It sounds like we nailed some and missed some with your stay.
Our goal is to go one step beyond what is expected not just meet the customers expectations.
I do hope we get a chance to take care of you again.

santa rosa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We arrived Friday afternoon. 4 women. Check in was easy. The gentleman that helped us with our luggage was awesome. his name was Jose. We tried to tip him but he suggested doing this survey. All the staff was awesome. I went across the street to the neighboring hotel to see a friend in a room. Your rooms are 200% better. Thank you. I will stay Hilton wherever I go. Can I work there?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed only one night here, arriving at almost midnight and departing early morning for a flight. Everything worked well, and is of good quality.

The check-in staff was polite and professional, and also extremely efficient. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is also right across the road from the convention center. While I wasn't going to the convention, I would imagine that the location would be highly suitable for others.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
The staff was efficient and friendly. I will take that any day of the week!
We are number one in our market with trip Advisor because of our team!