“Relaxing stay in Santa Clara”
Review of Hilton Santa Clara

Hilton Santa Clara
Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We booked a room here for 3 nights during March. As Hilton Honor Silver, we got a nice rook at floor 7 which is the hhonor floor. The room was spacious including a large King overlooking the Great America / Tasman junction. WE booked directly through the hotel so we chose the option of wi-fi and breakfast included which both were cost effective.

The breakfast is served a la cart where I found it to be less desired then a buffet option as in Embassy Suites, but thus was a minor. The service, facilities and room were high class. Definitely recommended for stay in Santa Clara area.

Room Tip: Book the rooms directly through the Hilton web site for more booking options and savings. The area...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Erich S, General Manager at Hilton Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

It is the little things that add up to a great stay. It sounds like we nailed some and missed some with your stay.
Our goal is to go one step beyond what is expected not just meet the customers expectations.
I do hope we get a chance to take care of you again.

Erich Smith

Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We arrived Friday afternoon. 4 women. Check in was easy. The gentleman that helped us with our luggage was awesome. his name was Jose. We tried to tip him but he suggested doing this survey. All the staff was awesome. I went across the street to the neighboring hotel to see a friend in a room. Your rooms are 200% better. Thank you. I will stay Hilton wherever I go. Can I work there?

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I stayed only one night here, arriving at almost midnight and departing early morning for a flight. Everything worked well, and is of good quality.

The check-in staff was polite and professional, and also extremely efficient. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is also right across the road from the convention center. While I wasn't going to the convention, I would imagine that the location would be highly suitable for others.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

The staff was efficient and friendly. I will take that any day of the week!
We are number one in our market with trip Advisor because of our team!

Erich Smith

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I just checked in to Hilton Santa Clara for my business trip, and would like to thank DEE, a front desk clerk. She was very polite and had a professionalism. She helped me thru in checking process and tried hard to give me a good impression of the Hilton.

When I first checked in to the roon, my room was right by the air conditioner machine which I didn't like. It may sound odd to request a different room just because of that. However, it did really matter to me because I had to stay here for four days. I requested to a clerk at the front desk, and left the hotel for a lunch. When I came back, the clerk did not process any, and didn't even leave any note about my request. I was very annoyed, and disappointed at the service, but DEE, without hesitating any second, apoligized me for any inconvience, and helped me thru. Even though it was not DEE who didn't keep promise, but I could tell that DEE was trying her best to provide me a best hospitality, and a pleasant time while staying at the Hilton Santa Clara. Eventually she got me a room in a different level with a great view.

I really appreciate her service, and she just made me feel like that I am being served by a good hand. Thank you Hilton for hiring and keeping a good customer care specialist like DEE. She just gave me another good impression to Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We booked two rooms at very reasonable prices on the net and were very pleased with the service. The hotel is situated very centrally, with the Great America amusement park property adjacent and the future home of the 49'rs....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The staff were excellent and always asked if they could do anything for us. When we asked for extra decaff coffee, the maid asked how many we wanted. The Bell Man would not let us carry anything and was very helpful both at the car and in the room.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

blood splatter stains on our sheet and blood on our pillow case and when i complained; although they were nice and said sorry all we were offered was 2 starbuck vochers...really...we will never room here again

1  Thank Teresa T