“Great Hotel!!”

Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Calistoga, California
“Great Hotel!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

Everything about hotel was excellent. Clean rooms,comfy beds, good service, overall beautiful hotel. We went with a large group and only a minor problem. When we booked 2 months in advance we specifically asked for 2 adjoining rooms. When we arrived they still did not have adjoining rooms. It took them a while, but the problem was fixed. Truly enjoyed our stay!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Ralph S, Director of Sales at Hilton Santa Clara, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Dear Latinamom68

We appreciate your business and thank your coming with a large group to our hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel met your expectations as far as cleanliness, comfort, service, and overall appearance.

I do want to apologize that we were not able to meet your request at check-in for adjoining rooms. We do work hard to satisfy each guest request in hopes of improving their stay. I am happy to hear that while it took a little bit of time that ultimately were able to fix your problem and that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your comments and the positive ratings from your most recent stay here at the Hilton Santa Clara Hotel. I hope that you have an opportunity to come back and visit us. Feel free to check Hilton.com for our best rate guarantee or let me know when you’re coming back and I will be happy to assist you with making your reservations.

Hilton Santa Clara Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

I would call it excellent if you luck out with the prices I got, but for the executive king being a little small. But I am being picky. Good service, clear, nice rooms. Not my favorite location. But next door to Great America for those who want to go, near some close-to-Bay running or walking trails. Good gym. Not great, but elliptical and weights.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear KiowaVT

Thank you for your comments and the positive ratings from your most recent stay here at the Hilton Santa Clara Hotel. I hope that you enjoyed your stay and that you will come and visit when you here for business or leisure.

Mumbai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton Santa Clara for 3 nights for a business trip. Must say the rooms are pretty ordinary compared to the Hilton that I have seen in India. However, this gets covered through excellent service and very cordial reception which the staff extends throughout your stay. One of the plus points where this property scores is for its location which is top notch. Especially if you like to venture out on your own in your spare time and would like to use local transport, the VTA stops are closeby for bus and train. The food is great. However, I would have liked if they made Breakfast complementory for all room rates. Nonetheless I would still come back to this hotel in my next trip. Good Luck

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Front Office Manager at Hilton Santa Clara, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
I appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review for our hotel, and thank you for the positive feedback. If you are ever in the area again and are looking to venture out, we will be happy to map out some routes on the VTA for you. I hope that you choose to stay with us again and I look forward to serving you in the future.
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

This is my first stay with Hilton Hotel chain. I booked at HHonors floors and get an offer to upgrade to Executive floor for $9.00 extra and it's worth every penny. If other Hilton Hotels are as good as this hotel, Hilton hotel will be my first choice.
Clean, large room and friendly staffs. My room was located on 8th floor facing Great America Parkway and it's very quiet.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear tdk1938 ,

I appreciate your feedback on your recent stay at the Hilton Santa Clara Hotel. Your upgrade to our Executive Level is just one opportunity you can take advantage of prior to your arrival or at check in. Before you arrive if you would like to order extra pillows, extra blankets, or even room service you can contact the hotel and we will assist you with your requests.

Please sure to check out Hilton.com for our best rate guarantee and come back and see us!

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

I have stayed at this property over 20 times and have been thoroughly impressed each and every time.

Full disclosure - I am a Hilton Diamond - however, I have witnessed first hand how the staff provides service to non Hilton Honors members and it is equally as impressive.

This is just a great hotel - simply one of the best. The restaurant is above average, the happy hour and appetizers is a good value and the facilities are in great shape.

If you are able to experience the concierge lounge there is one person who has made my experience simply wonderful, her name is Raja - she always remembers her guests and little personal things she picks up from time to time. Amazing service.

Definitely recommend staying here when you are in town.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so very much for your incredibly positive review. I am glad to know that we are hitting our mark as we continue to strive for excellence in both our service and product. I will gladly pass your comments on to Ravi and make sure that she is properly recognized. Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors member. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!
Walpole, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying in the Santa Clara Hilton last night for my first time. Walked in the front door was greeted by a very friendly staff. Arriving after 8pm I was very happy to see the front desk well staffed so I was able to get my room and settled in very quickly. My room was large and decorated very nice. Beds were very comfortable and the large flat screen TV had plenty on to keep my interest. I woke up this mooring after a very restful sleep. Bathroom is very large and the shower was great. Opened my door and both the Wall street journal and the USA today awaited me. I used the workout room, not large but has all the important parts to obtain a good work out while traveling. Good cardio theater. I didn’t have time to use the pool but the grounds and the pool looked inviting. I had breakfast in the La Fontana. Service was great food was equal. Definitely will stay again and strongly recommend to anyone looking staying in the Santa Clara/San Jose area.

Mark Kumpel
Walpole Express Jr. Hockey

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Ralph S, Director of Sales at Hilton Santa Clara, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Dear Mark,

Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Santa Clara Hotel. As a frequent traveler myself, I know that at check-in we just want a moment to relax and enjoy ourselves regardless of the time of day. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was attentive to your needs as a traveler

If you or your hockey team (Walpole Express Jr. Hockey) would like to come back to the Hilton Santa Clara we would be happy to assist you in making your reservations.

Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

Excellent facilities and customer service. I really enjoyed the stay. The staff was very friendly and even offered me free wifi. The coffee was excellent. It was very close to the convention center as well and right by a light rail to the airports. No complaints here!

Dear Janna R,

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hilton Santa Clara Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and found our location to the convention center and the VTA Light Rail convenient.

We know you have many choices when coming to Santa Clara Hotel, and we thank you for selecting us. We hope to see you on your next visit!