“Great restaurant - surprised it's not busier”

Jasmine Fine Thai Cuisine
Ranked #55 of 432 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Ascot
“Great restaurant - surprised it's not busier”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great little restaurant, a bit off the beaten track, I guess, given it was perhaps only 1/4 full.

Food was great, service was quick and friendly and the atmosphere, including décor good.

Will be telling friends about this one.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Simon J

USA
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Consistently good food, reasonably priced. Service can be spotty when it gets busy, but in general is friendly and helpful.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank KAP
USA
“Great choice for Thai near SCU”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Very good food, nice and bright atmosphere. We were prepared for slow service, but that never materialized. Overall very pleasant experience, certainly recommended.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank KAP
San Jose, California
“always like it”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My office goes there for all of our special occassions(birthdays, Christmas...) because everyone likes it. Their Musamun curry, mango salad, Tom Kah soups, sticky rice, and Pad Thai are all good. The place is clean, bright and the waitresses are kind. Thus the four star.

• Visited February 2012
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“I am in love with the menu at this place.”
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Came here with a big group, and got a large table for all of us without any hassle!

I am in love with the menu at this place. So vegetarian-friendly... and although I may be biased, as I have curry fever (that's not a fetish comment... I just want to replace the taste of my saliva with curry), everything looks incredible. I got the vegetarian pineapple curry, and even though I wasn't starving, I ate the entire thing, no problem. I did leave some of the coconut milk sauce behind, which I regret to this moment.

The tofu tom appetizer was a little bland and dry-- just flash fried chunks of tofu and a so-so sauce.

The service was pretty quick, though, for our large group, the chef hit it spot-on with our requests for spicy, medium, or mild, portions were generous, the price was a great value... I haven't eaten anything that delicious since that meal, which is saying a lot, since I had four desserts today. And I really like dessert.

• Visited December 2011