“Highly Recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I decided to write this review because this place I believe did not deserve the ratings it has been given. We travel most of the year and stay in hotels across america for our employment. This hotel in particular had a very welcoming knowledgeable staff. The rooms are upgraded with wood floors. The bedding was near new and best of all the wireless internet was fast and reliable. For the price I felt like I received more than most places that are priced double that. I did see some long term type guests however they were friendly. Apparently this area has most hotels with extended guests. It is centrally located for just about every store you would need. i DEFINETELY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR ALL YOUR TRAVELING NEEDS.

Room Tip: Request a room near the office if available as I was given
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank gniva
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Vista Inn, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear gniva,

Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. Hearing about how our efforts to give you a pleasant and accommodating experience have been successful is very rewarding for every member of our staff and management team. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share it.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were going to spend the night but the room had holes on the bed spread from numerous cigarette burns, room smelled like pee and there was graffiti on the bathroom walls. We tried to get our money back. But was refused. We left and were charged anyway for the room. DON'T STAY THERE! JUST DRIVE BY.

• Stayed July 2013
10 Thank caligal60
Dear caligal60,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Santa Clara hotels

Lyon, France
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Room was not really clean, dirty linen and towels, no hairdryers, strange smell, you can open your window only for 1.5 cm, that does not give you fresh air, and the worst - TERRIBLE BEDBUGS!!! I've never had edemas like that, my hand blew up almost twice!!! I can't understand why it costs so much for all these conditions

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Olga K
Dear Olga K,

It's our ambition to give you a five star experience, and it's disheartening to discover that this is not the impression we left you with. We have not found any evidence of a pest problem, but we thank you for alerting us to the possibility so that we can take immediate action. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to change your perception of our hotel.
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

***Read the title and stay away.***
I checked in on 6/30/2013, room 138. Got bitten at 1am, woke up, saw about 5 bed bugs in the sheets. Called front desk, but all rooms were taken. Asked for a refund, got a refund, quickly drove away.
Room is HORRIBLE. No amenities. None. Sheets have holes. Smells like sewer.
Lots of strange people in the parking lot -- bums, guys hiding behind their cars, etc. Scary.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Alex M
Dear Alex M,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis. Your observations are well noted and we will find a solution to this issue so we can offer you or any other guests a better experience in the future.
Quesada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

The lady at the frontdesk knows nothing about customer service, she doesn't look good, she hang up on you I tried calling 2 times before I came into the hotel to check if one package I sent arrived already, she just hang up on me, I called again and she said No, we haven't receive a package, so I said its weird, going to check the tracking info, when I got there she still saying no packages arrived for some time .. when I look down just behind her, there was a box with my name on it, she acted as it was not a big deal, she ask for my ID and that's it.

I booked this "hotel" for 3 nights via booking.com, that night I checked in and went to my room, I leave next day around 8:30 am for a training I was taking on the Domain Hotel, when I got back around 7 pm, my card key didn't work so I went to the reception and all my stuffs were there, she just said "I told you, you have to pay for the other 2 nights before 11 am" .. WTF! .. she didn't say that and if she did they have to make sure the customer is aware and signs indicating that he understood that that were just charged for one night (she didn't gave me the invoice the first night, so I thought she will give it to me at end of my stay) and that you have to come over next day and pay for the extra 2 nights... luckily all my stuffs were fine I didn't loosed anything.

Also as other travellers mentioned, the rooms supposed to be Non Smoking rooms (at least what the signs says on the mirror in the room) but they smell like if someone was smoking there for long time, and like the person was there hidden somewhere :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Bladimir A
Dear Bladimir A,

Thank you for reporting this incident you had in the hotel. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there on 6-2-2013 in room #276 Oh! A nightmare bedbugs crawling so bad, I had to end up sleeping in the bath tub. Then they moved me to another room, more bedbugs just not as serious as the first room. Stay away I left and I was so bitten up even in my head they were crawling in my hair. It's nasty there, small flies that bite also.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Noxemaface
Dear Noxemaface,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.
Santa Rosa, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

To All traveller's,Bella vista INN,is one of the worst hotel i ever came across for the 12 years i'm travelling here in the states,sunday,the 11th November,we checked in the room we booked,not to our surprised,room is occupied,even the night staff did not know room is occupied,we went to the office and let her know,so she try to call the room,imagine,a staff of a hotel does not even know rooms occupied and rooms available,she gave us another room..we went in,rooms is filthy,dirty and beddings not changed for new clients,..we went to see her again that we dids not like the room,so she gave us another room,the room just the same,dirty ,filthy and stink..beddings never change..this is the 3rd room she gave us....so we went to see her again,we cancelled our bookings,the worst thing was..we can't refund our money..,A dirty and filthy..stink rooms is far .far different from all the pictures we saw in the website,i do believe that thes pictures all taken from another different hotels or Inn,colour is different,layout is different,watchout Traveller's,for a long hours drive and to check in a room as this ,is better to sleep in the car in a safeway parking lot...BELLA VISTA INN,3550 EL-CAMINO REAL IS JUST LIKE ENTER ITO A TOILET OR RESTROOMS NEVER CLEANED...

Room Tip: never booked this inn
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank silivalep
Dear silivalep,

It is good to hear from you, though I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. I deeply regret that our staff was unable to accommodate your needs and that you encountered housekeeping issues as well. I am very sorry for the impression we left you with, and we hope you will return to experience our continuing improvements.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Santa Clara
#24 of 33 in Sunnyvale
The Domain Hotel
The Domain Hotel
#5 of 33 in Sunnyvale

Been to Bella Vista Inn? Share your experiences!