Bella Vista Inn
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$209
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$166
$149
$249
CandlewoodSuites
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$160
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$162
The Plaza Suites Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$299
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$285
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
$219
$269
  • Breakfast included
$119
$107
Official Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2013

***Read the title and stay away.***
I checked in on 6/30/2013, room 138. Got bitten at 1am, woke up, saw about 5 bed bugs in the sheets. Called front desk, but all rooms were taken. Asked for a refund, got a refund, quickly drove away.
Room is HORRIBLE. No amenities. None. Sheets have holes. Smells like sewer.
Lots of strange people in the parking lot -- bums, guys hiding behind their cars, etc. Scary.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Alex M
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Vista Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Dear Alex M,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis. Your observations are well noted and we will find a solution to this issue so we can offer you or any other guests a better experience in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The lady at the frontdesk knows nothing about customer service, she doesn't look good, she hang up on you I tried calling 2 times before I came into the hotel to check if one package I sent arrived already, she just hang up on me, I called again and she said No, we haven't receive a package, so I said its weird, going to check the tracking info, when I got there she still saying no packages arrived for some time .. when I look down just behind her, there was a box with my name on it, she acted as it was not a big deal, she ask for my ID and that's it.

I booked this "hotel" for 3 nights via booking.com, that night I checked in and went to my room, I leave next day around 8:30 am for a training I was taking on the Domain Hotel, when I got back around 7 pm, my card key didn't work so I went to the reception and all my stuffs were there, she just said "I told you, you have to pay for the other 2 nights before 11 am" .. WTF! .. she didn't say that and if she did they have to make sure the customer is aware and signs indicating that he understood that that were just charged for one night (she didn't gave me the invoice the first night, so I thought she will give it to me at end of my stay) and that you have to come over next day and pay for the extra 2 nights... luckily all my stuffs were fine I didn't loosed anything.

Also as other travellers mentioned, the rooms supposed to be Non Smoking rooms (at least what the signs says on the mirror in the room) but they smell like if someone was smoking there for long time, and like the person was there hidden somewhere :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Bladimir A

Dear Bladimir A,

Thank you for reporting this incident you had in the hotel. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there on 6-2-2013 in room #276 Oh! A nightmare bedbugs crawling so bad, I had to end up sleeping in the bath tub. Then they moved me to another room, more bedbugs just not as serious as the first room. Stay away I left and I was so bitten up even in my head they were crawling in my hair. It's nasty there, small flies that bite also.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Noxemaface

Dear Noxemaface,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

To All traveller's,Bella vista INN,is one of the worst hotel i ever came across for the 12 years i'm travelling here in the states,sunday,the 11th November,we checked in the room we booked,not to our surprised,room is occupied,even the night staff did not know room is occupied,we went to the office and let her know,so she try to call the room,imagine,a staff of a hotel does not even know rooms occupied and rooms available,she gave us another room..we went in,rooms is filthy,dirty and beddings not changed for new clients,..we went to see her again that we dids not like the room,so she gave us another room,the room just the same,dirty ,filthy and stink..beddings never change..this is the 3rd room she gave us....so we went to see her again,we cancelled our bookings,the worst thing was..we can't refund our money..,A dirty and filthy..stink rooms is far .far different from all the pictures we saw in the website,i do believe that thes pictures all taken from another different hotels or Inn,colour is different,layout is different,watchout Traveller's,for a long hours drive and to check in a room as this ,is better to sleep in the car in a safeway parking lot...BELLA VISTA INN,3550 EL-CAMINO REAL IS JUST LIKE ENTER ITO A TOILET OR RESTROOMS NEVER CLEANED...

Room Tip: never booked this inn
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank silivalep

Dear silivalep,

It is good to hear from you, though I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. I deeply regret that our staff was unable to accommodate your needs and that you encountered housekeeping issues as well. I am very sorry for the impression we left you with, and we hope you will return to experience our continuing improvements.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

STAY AWAY! Seriously don't even think about it just move on. This place is horrible. I reserved a non smoking room. when I get there The room smells like a wet ashtray. they gave me a different room. it had a whole different smell and it wasn't a good one. It was actually more offensive than the first. Third room was no better and had no fridge. And lucky me that was all they had. So I ended up in the first room. The people next to me were either super loud or the walls were super thin or a little of both. I could here them talking as if they were in my room. Half the rooms there seem to be occupied by live in people.(and I use the term people loosely) It is really a trashy place. I wouldn't recommend this place to your worst enemy. Only leaving one start because as you know I cannot give a minus. If I could it would be a minus 3. Really just run away and find something else or sleep in your car.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Steve H

Dear Steve H,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.