Tripadvisor

Din Tai Fung
Order Online
Ranked #15 of 556 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

You can find it in the mall (Valley Fair), and usually there's a waiting list. But it's totally worth it. The dumplings were to die for.
I got the Pork Xiao Long Bao dumplings and the Pork Hot and Sour soup. Delicious!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (140)

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

Once seated the food came out very quickly and the wait staff was excellent. The only down side was the long wait

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Been here several times and doesn't fail to satisfy my craving for Chinese food. The dishes they serve here are simply amazing that's why there is always a wait for a table but it's just worth the wait and they go by pretty fast. This is a Taiwanese base franchise that is all over California. If you like Chinese/Asian food you will simply fall in love with this place. Service is fast and prices are just way too cheap for the quality of food they serve. I was with my wife in London recently and was pleasantly surprised that they have just opened in Covent Garden. You simply have to try this place I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed October 31, 2019

This was my first trip to a Din Tai Fung. My friend got us the reservation 2 weeks in advance, so we didn't have to deal with the long wait beforehand. Although people wait outside, the restaurant itself feels calm and is spacious. The menu is easy to order from and dishes come out as they are ready. Service was okay. Dumplings were pretty good, but I'm not sure I would wait 2 hours for them - there are a lot of places in the bay area with good options. But I'm glad I went once to see what all the hype was about.

Reviewed October 11, 2019

Ordered three different dumpling, the ones with the chimney head and the little pebble looking one had barely any flavors. The pork pot stickers were pretty good had its own sauce to dip. The braised beef noodle was an OK dish, we had a party of four and splitting this dish was kind of suck. The interior decoration and environment was pretty relaxing, and food came out in a timely manner. It just didn't have any taste.

Date of visit: October 2019

Been to Din Tai Fung? Share your experiences!