We loved the simple but colorful south of the border decor in our spacious, quiet 2nd floor room, which included a kitchenette well stocked with cookware & tableware. The bathroom is small but the sink deep and the shower large. All very clean and new. Multiple large windows with trees, brilliant hibiscus (?), and mountain views, and we felt very safe leaving them open all night to catch any breeze. It was a hot weekend, and although we made use of the air conditioner, we prefer not to run it overnight, so we loved the windows. Helpful, friendly staff, and basic breakfast offerings of fresh fruit, muffins & coffee, which would have been quite satisfactory except that we, like other reviewers, found the amazing croissant bakery kitty corner across the street so walked over there for breakfast. We spent a comfortable, romantic, and gourmet weekend at the Agave Inn and would definitely return and recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi, free parking, coffee maker in all room and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara