My wife and i had wanted to stay here for about six months after a friend told us about it. For the price ($120) it was about the same as other hotels we had stayed at. The location is good a grocery store and severql of the "local" type restaurants are nearby. Its not a bad place but places like eagle inn (near the beach), sandman inn (pretty full breakfast) or hotel santa barbara (heart of tourist sites) are more likely what a visitor to sb would be looking for. I would highly recOmmend agave inn at $80 but only as a third or fourth choice at the $120 mark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara