This is not a fancy place to stay. It is clean. It has two nice matresses and a smallish bathroom. The price is good for the area and if you don't plan on hanging out in the room for any length of time, you will be fine. There is a nice flat screen tv. The breakfast is nothing great-muffins and bad coffee. There is some fresh fruit. The hotel is about a 10 minute drive fr downtown but convenient to all sightseeing areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi, free parking, coffee maker in all room and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara