“Great Wake up”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Novato, California
“Great Wake up”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great coffee and mini bear claws. Right across the street from where we were staying. Newspaper, coffee and morning snack - Yum

Visited July 2013

Taylor Ridge, Illinois
“Busy, Happening Place”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great place to get your coffee fix and people watch. They have a nice outdoor dining area with plenty of seating. Nice selection of pastries and breakfast sandwiches and lunch sandwiches. We made a morning stop here for breakfast and also picked up sandwiches to take along for a wine country picnic. Sandwiches are large! We all thought we could have easily gotten by splitting a sandwich.

• Visited December 2012
Santa Barbara, California
“Mistreatment of MANY disabled persons CONTINUOUSLY !!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I've reported it again and again but your employees at

THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF COMPANY
3052 De La Vina Street
Santa Barbara, CA

Store # 72

Lellani [--], General Manager

continue to remain UNCARING ABOUT THE FEDERAL LEGAL RIGHT OF DISABLED HUMANS

We came up to the store to have a coffee before we shop across the street, but once again, as occurs again and again and again you have a motorcycle, parked across your sidewalk, as is done often as well as drivers WITHOUT disabilities parking while they have their coffees inside the disability spaces(

My DISABLED family member(S) went to the store across the street and I assured them the sidewalk would be clear when they came back ....I have from an accident due to another business not obeying federal law, myself over 24 years ago, implants in my jaw bones, artificial teeth, glasses, surgery being arranged for my back after being hit by a car, a very obvious limp with my left leg, a visable brace on my left arm from 12 surgeries after over the last 24 years as well as a seizure disorder. Our CA blue disability tag hangs, everytime we park from the front mirror

I reported it to a staff member serving my coffee and he said he would tell his manager

Nobody did anything

A half hour while they, my family were shopping, I waited for them .... however

after a half hour .... I didn't want to upset my family and went across the street to the grocery store and afterwards we went elsewhere

Your staff usually curteous ... usually, however curteous is not the same as sincere about other legal rights !!!!

today they were ... another thing they are just about everyother day ... is either unable or possibly uncaring enough as to ensure that FEDERAL LAW should be abided by while WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE AT THE MOMENT

Not that this will do any good but I am going to begin making the state and federal authorities aware of what YOU ARE DOING ... what you and your employees are allowing ... and thus participating in ... by not merely asking who's motorvehicle it is and then politly asking them to move it

as REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW

• Visited December 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Great Lattes”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We use this coffee shop everyday while visiting in Santa Barbara for 2 - 3 weeks every-year. The baristas are friendly and make wonderful lattes. Sometimes it gets busy so not it's not always fast, but there must be a reason why so many people get their coffee here.
There is nice outdoor seating with a fireplace, and also indoor seating. They also a a wide variety of whole coffee and teas with accessoories for sale.
Parking lot is small so this is somewhat of a problem but would not deter me from getting my daily coffee here.

• Visited November 2012
Santa Barbara, California
“Big selection. Great service. Nice patio seating.”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I used to go there at night, and take advantage of the free wi-fi. It's fun to sit outside at night, next to the big fireplace. The drinks are all good, the service is the best.

Visited February 2012