“Get Some!”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #139 of 563 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love the lime taco chips! I love the burrito's as well. This place has some great food at great prices! For something fast and on the go, eat here!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The burritos are really huge!! You get to choose what to put in it. It's yummy and sure to make you burp! I can't finish one burrito because it's really big. But for people with bigger tummies, it sure is very fulfilling :) The soft tacos are really good too! Their ingredients are fresh and taste really good!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Locally sourced, fresh, very tasty, the bowls are awesome. I get them without rice and beans - only vegetables and they are so good. Unlike most places this is actually healthy and each bite tastes like someone took care to grill the protein and the vegetables properly. Did I say you can have them build your bowl the way you like it?!?! You can taste the difference with the quality of the food, and the portions are generous. Plenty to fill a big boy and a hungry girl!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I know, I know! It's a chain. I still like the food. I like watching it being freshly prepared behind the servers. I like picking my own custom ingredients. The servers are friendly. The place is always clean. It's formula food but its a formula worth patronizing. It just tastes good. I'm not making the case for a steady diet of this gringo-Mex cafeteria but its a tasty alternative to a burger stop.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Visited twice during a business trip to Santa Barbara. Really good, simple food. Great value and the burrito is very filling !