“Great time and informative!”

Sustainable Vine Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: ONCE DAILY, ALL DAY TOURS to Santa Barbara small-production wineries and vineyards - Group or private tours available. Tours include premium wine tasting, vineyard tours, and behind the scenes winery production and barrel room experiences. Tours are all-inclusive offering Tesla and Mercedes-Benz vehicles, all tasting fees, an organic picnic lunch, and a company owner and industry professional as your personal host.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I was part of a fun group of 8 women! Our hostess arranged this wine tour and at first I thought it would be like the usual Napa tours - which aren't bad - but this was OUTSTANDING! We were picked up in a beautiful Mercedes Benz van and we had it to ourselves. Scott, our tour guide played our favorite tunes and I think we danced all the way to the various vineyards and danced all the way back to our hotel. The van was impeccably appointed and super comfortable. Scott was extremely knowledgable about the region and the wines that are produced in that area. He was even kind enough to recommend some wines for our dinner later that night at Bouchon. I recommend these guys wholeheartedly!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

A group of high school friends met up in Santa Barbara for a girls getaway weekend and came across Sustainable Vine Wine Tours when planning the trip. The reviews were all excellent, so we booked our tour, and the reviews did not mislead us at all! Scott, our personal guide for the day, showed up promptly to pick us up at our hotel. The vehicle was immaculate and comfortable. He even put on our favorite music so that we could jam to 80's music during the trip! Every vineyard was quaint, with amazing views, and not overly commercialized (like some vineyards can be!) We received personalized service all day from both Sustainable Vine as well as the vineyards we visited. I personally loved the fact that Scott came prepared with glasses for each stop and was very knowledgeable about wine-making and the local area. He picked a perfect spot for lunch and the food was very yummy! I am vegan, so normally eating out is such a chore, but I was able to easily pick food selections that worked with my diet and it was soooooo good! The whole time, Scott literally treated us like princesses! He held open all doors for us, escorted us out of the vehicle at each stop, and made sure each need was met all day long. PLUS, what was the icing on the cake is that he really had fun WITH us! He has a super personality and you can tell he enjoys his job! Another nice thing is that he was able to recommend other local places, like the restaurant we ate at that evening, and his recommendations were spot on. Whenever I go back to the area, I will definitely take another tour with this company because they were professional and personable, and it's rare to see service like this nowadays.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

A truly memorable day in beautiful Santa Ynez wine country. Our guide, Scott was knowledgable and relaxed and made the trip lots of fun. Our group of 7 was eclectic and we had a blast. Ample wine and good food. Go on this tour, you will like it

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went on a Sustainable Vine Wine Tour with my boyfriend and his family for his 21st birthday. It. Was. Perfect! We visited four fantastic wineries, including Demetria where we got to walk around, taste freshly pressed, pre-bottled wine, and visit the barrel room. Scott was an amazing guide and taught us all so much as the day went on. It was a day full of good energy, great people, beautiful vineyards, and of course some amazing wine! I would highly recommend Sustainable Vine to anyone who is traveling through the area, and is interested in wine tasting with the best!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were lucky enough to spend a Monday with Scott and two other great couples, having a one of a kind, convenient, beautiful experience!! First of all, Scott picked us up at our hotel in a pretty sweet Mercedes van--- and with FOUR vineyards lined up for the day, the last thing you want to worry about is driving!! Scott was extremely personable, but friendly and passionate about what he does; this was not a job he suffers through!! (Although he doesn't get to drink, poor guy... But thanks for being our DD!!) Each vineyard was better than the next, the wines were excellent, and oh god, the scenery... It didn't even look real!! We had a delicious lunch, had grapes off the vine, and drank wine straight from the tank!! It was truly a memorable day!! Most importantly, the next day, we felt great!!! I think this may have something to do with enjoying organic pesticide free wine all day because let me tell you, we had a LOT!! It's nice to know that there are folks out there that care about their product that much!!! Thanks to Sustainable Vine and Scott for a truly unique one of a kind delicious gorgeous day of vino!!! Salud!!