“Could not have been better!”

Sustainable Vine Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: ONCE DAILY, ALL DAY TOURS to Santa Barbara small-production wineries and vineyards - Group or private tours available. Tours include premium wine tasting, vineyard tours, and behind the scenes winery production and barrel room experiences. Tours are all-inclusive offering Tesla and Mercedes-Benz vehicles, all tasting fees, an organic picnic lunch, and a company owner and industry professional as your personal host.
Santa Barbara, California, United States
“Could not have been better!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went on a Sustainable Vine Wine Tour with my boyfriend and his family for his 21st birthday. It. Was. Perfect! We visited four fantastic wineries, including Demetria where we got to walk around, taste freshly pressed, pre-bottled wine, and visit the barrel room. Scott was an amazing guide and taught us all so much as the day went on. It was a day full of good energy, great people, beautiful vineyards, and of course some amazing wine! I would highly recommend Sustainable Vine to anyone who is traveling through the area, and is interested in wine tasting with the best!

“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were lucky enough to spend a Monday with Scott and two other great couples, having a one of a kind, convenient, beautiful experience!! First of all, Scott picked us up at our hotel in a pretty sweet Mercedes van--- and with FOUR vineyards lined up for the day, the last thing you want to worry about is driving!! Scott was extremely personable, but friendly and passionate about what he does; this was not a job he suffers through!! (Although he doesn't get to drink, poor guy... But thanks for being our DD!!) Each vineyard was better than the next, the wines were excellent, and oh god, the scenery... It didn't even look real!! We had a delicious lunch, had grapes off the vine, and drank wine straight from the tank!! It was truly a memorable day!! Most importantly, the next day, we felt great!!! I think this may have something to do with enjoying organic pesticide free wine all day because let me tell you, we had a LOT!! It's nice to know that there are folks out there that care about their product that much!!! Thanks to Sustainable Vine and Scott for a truly unique one of a kind delicious gorgeous day of vino!!! Salud!!

San Diego, California, United States
“Great Day! Excellent Wine Tour!!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

One of the best tours I have ever been on....A group of 8 of us went on this tour for my nephews 21st birthday....everything was perfect!!! They bus was right on time...the driver Scott was incredible....great personality, great energy and his knowledge of wines and wine tasting was helpful to everyone including those of us who have done it many times before! I will recommend this tour to everyone and if you are reading this review do not miss this if you are staying in the area or passing through the area....It is worth every penny!!!!!

“Great Wine Experience”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

A MUST if you're in the area......A MUST even if you're not from the area.

My friend (visiting from out of town) and I decided to go to Santa Barbara for the night and while planning our trip, we looked into a range of things to do, which is were we found out about wine tasting in Santa Barbara.
I have been wine tasting before, so I was happy to go, but the wine experience (I dare not say tour because it was more than that) was far beyond what either one of us had expected. Scott took the pack of us (strangers before the day, friends after) to 4 different wineries in and around the area. We got the red carpet treatment everywhere we went, including sampling rare varieties of wine that weren't being given to the general public.
At our third stop, we had a catered lunch and were serenaded by an eclectic mix of acoustic sounds while overlooking the rolling hill vineyards out in the horizon. We also had the opportunity to taste fresh grapes still on the vine that were ready for picking, and we got a behind the scenes look at the ins-and-outs of wine production; from grape extraction machines to wine barrel cellars.
All in all, it was a day well spend. Would highly recommend!!

Oakland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“These guys have figured it out”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had the pleasure of spending an awesome day in SB wine country with an old friend, seven strangers that were soon to be friends, and our enthusiastic guide, Scott. Scott truly set the stage with his energy and impressed with his knowledge of the area. The group all learned something about the wine growing process (the county's various climates, soils, etc.); it was just the right amount of information and delivered at a relaxed pace. Focusing on just the organic (grapes not grown with pesticides) wineries is their thing...so about 12 to choose from. All four we tasted at were great.

Other pluses - fantastic tunes and a super comfortable ride (both are important when heading over the Cachuma pass). Also the warm sun, cool Rose, and fact that the old friend has an incandescent smile didn't hurt either.

Visited August 2013