“Perfect day!”

Sustainable Vine Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: ONCE DAILY, ALL DAY TOURS to Santa Barbara small-production wineries and vineyards - Group or private tours available. Tours include premium wine tasting, vineyard tours, and behind the scenes winery production and barrel room experiences. Tours are all-inclusive offering Tesla and Mercedes-Benz vehicles, all tasting fees, an organic picnic lunch, and a company owner and industry professional as your personal host.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was a great tour! Scott was very friendly and knowledgeable. He taught us a lot and continued to go out of his way to make sure we were all having an excellent time. Definitely a tour group I would suggest to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

5/26/2013
My sister, cousin, and I recently enjoyed a girls' weekend in SB. I had read all of the great reviews about this company and it's owner, Bryan. When I found out that he would not be available to do our tour, I was hesitant. Nonetheless, I liked the concept of visiting organic and bio-dynamic vineyards and decided to give it a go. Our guide Scott did not disappoint. He was incredibly knowledgeable and a natural educator. We received mini-lectures throughout the day on farming practices, land and soil compatibilities for various grapes, production processes, tasting protocols.....and more. He was equally sophisticated and party-charged. It made for a very fun day, and one which I will recommend to all my friends. Thanks Scott!!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had a few friends in town from Europe who wanted to do wine tasting. I have done wine tours before, both in Napa and Santa Barbara, but this was by far my best experience. Scott, our guide, was incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The wineries he took us to, Stolpman and Demetria, were beautiful, and the wines were fantastic.
Had a great day out and learned alot about the winemaking process to boot. It was an added treat that these were small, family-owned operations, which were much more personal and interesting than going to visit the bigger places.
Highly recommended!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is my second time using Sustainable Vine Wine Tours and can't say enough good things about them! Scott was our host this time and he was great. Scott educated us on the region, sustainable wine growing techniques and was really focused on making sure we all had fun. I
love this wine your because they are focused on providing their guest with a memorable "experience". We were taken to Stolpman Vineyard and had a picnic lunch on the actual vineyard amongst the vines. It was a first for me and I've been on many wine tasting excursions. I can't say enough good things about Scott and Bryan. Absolutely worth every penny!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Spent a fantastic day with Scott today. He took us to three great wineries each in a different grape growing area. He knows SO much about the area and wine that we seemed to be learning something new every minute. Because of his relationship with these smaller, independent wineries we were given a private tour which was awesome! We have done wine tours in Napa but this was the best by far!