“Creekside Inn Country Night”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Creekside Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Creekside Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 589 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Reviewed March 5, 2015

I wandered in to the Creeside Inn last night and stumbled into their Country Theme Night. To start off, I am NOT a counrty fan, however not knowing this area I found the closest bar to knock a few beers back (they stock Union Jack from Firestone, my trusty "go to") and had a great experiance. The bar and security staff were nice and inviting. They had counrty line dancing lessons in the beginning, followed by a DJ spinning what i assume is good country music. The bar quickly filled up and stayed busy. The dance floor was full and everybody was smiling, laughing and having a great time. What amazed me was the respect and courtesy of all the patrons. i have to admit, I will make this a pit stop now when I pass through.

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank StevePina76

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Line Dancers were rude and overly aggressive. It's "their" night so stay away is the general vibe. It may be different on other nights, but there's not much there that would entice me to try it again.

Date of visit: October 2012