“Fish & chips ”

Char West Fast Food Restaurant
Ranked #224 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

For fast and tasty fish & chips the Char West is the right place . Tasty and wonderful atmosphere , you will enjoy it .

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

This is just a hole in the wall fast food eatery but one of the best I have been to. Being on the wharf at Santa Barbara it specializes in fish and chips but offers other menu items as well. I ordered the fish sandwich and it was the first time I had real fillets of fish on my bun and not just some square pressed patty of fish in a bread coating. There were three fillets in the sandwich and they were cooked and seasoned to perfection. Everything is cooked to order so it is not and fresh. The portions are large so I found it very reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I don't do Fish 'n Chips for obvious reasons. BUT, I just had to take the plunge here. The rumor is true - they are fabulous. Fresh tilapia with a light batter on top of skinny french fries. You won't find this on a recommended list of healthy choices, but well worth the indulgence. Friendly people too, which makes it even better!

Reviewed January 21, 2017

Stopped in for fish and chips which I think was $14.95 each. A little spendy we thought but you're on the wharf so not many options. Food was okay.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

The fish and chips for $14.95 wasn't bad for the amount of fish and chips (fries) they give you. The fish was great. Loved the fries. Happy there was a large eating area to eat as we were with our dog!!