“Great little place”
Review of East Beach Tacos

East Beach Tacos
Ranked #3 of 576 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Great food, good prices, simple ambiance. Casual outside tables next to a batting cage. Fun to watch. I will definitely go back

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Delicious and very affordable. I had the Triple Play: your choice of any 3 tacos. I ordered the Grilled Fish, Gangnum Style Korean BBQ and the Carnitas tacos. I really couldn't decide which was my favorite. My daughter also had the Korean BBQ, Carnitas and the Shrimp Taco and enjoyed all. Definitely would return. My daughter who lives in Santa Barbara said she would definitely come back with her friends and take advantage of the batting cages that are adjacent. Seems very popular with locals.

Postscript: We went another night before I left Santa Barbara. Awesome!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

After living in Mexico for 7 years, always looking for great tacos. Not sure I have had any better in SB... Triple Play is a good deal. LOTS of variety.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

This is a very small place next to a batting cage. The tacos were very good, and the sauce that comes with them was great! We had fish and shrimp tacos. Very tasty. A few small picnic tables and small parking lot, but it was great! There is a restroom on site, you have to get a key from the batting cage.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

....and tacos tomorrow. I will be going back. Tried the Batter Up fried fish taco, the Gangum Style Korean short rib taco, and the Ahi Poke Taco. My only complaint: by the time I got to taco #3- Ahi Poke - I was getting full and the Ahi Poke is loaded with Ahi!

This place is the ultimate hole in the wall-- except it is a hole in the wall at the batting cages! Crazy? Yes! Does it matter to me? No! The tacos, chips and salsa are just that good!

This place is the ultimate TripAdvisor find. I would never eat here without a strong endorsement and I would have missed out on Santa Barbara's best tacos. I would also stack these tacos up against the best anywhere.

Each type of taco has its own preparation and they use three different shells or tortillas depending on the meat. Bottom line- they know what works.

Love this food!!!