“Bargain Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Was really nice and local and food served fresh and quickly. staff were pleasant and polite. Pizzas were huge and tasty

There are newer reviews for Pizza Mizza

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Pizza Mizza is a nice pizza place in Santa Barbara on upper State Street in the La Cumbre Plaza mall. If you are downtown, it is an easy 10 minute drive up State Street. We usually share a salad which is big enough for 2 and always decent. I like the personal thin crust pizza. Overall, it is much like New York pizza which I love. Service is good and there is patio seating for large groups so its great for the kids in nice weather.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We love Pizza Mizza! It has gluten free pizza for my husband; penne with cheese for my daughter and something more adventurous for me!
I always order the BBT (Bacon, Basil, Tomato with a white sauce) pizza and I'm never disappointed. I also really enjoy their clam chowder--I will actually declare it the best I've ever had.
They cater my daughter's school Friday pizza lunch as well. Easy free parking. Relaxed atmosphere. Great wait staff. It's all good.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good Pizza and typically too pricey for my linking...Sign up for their email club and get 2 for one email deals about once per month which we typically use for take out when we are not eating Trader Joes Frozen Organic Pizza.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Wonderful crust. Great service. We like that Pizza Mizza is philanthropic, too. They donate to Dog Animal Welfare Group (D.A.W.G.) and the Children's Oncology Group, dropping off pizzas for board meetings and such. It's nice to know Pizza Mizza is spreading the wealth.

There's also easy parking, and a very short walk to the restaurant.

Thank L. K