“The Whole Family Loves It!”
Review of Pizza Mizza

Pizza Mizza
Ranked #202 of 563 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We love Pizza Mizza! It has gluten free pizza for my husband; penne with cheese for my daughter and something more adventurous for me!
I always order the BBT (Bacon, Basil, Tomato with a white sauce) pizza and I'm never disappointed. I also really enjoy their clam chowder--I will actually declare it the best I've ever had.
They cater my daughter's school Friday pizza lunch as well. Easy free parking. Relaxed atmosphere. Great wait staff. It's all good.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good Pizza and typically too pricey for my linking...Sign up for their email club and get 2 for one email deals about once per month which we typically use for take out when we are not eating Trader Joes Frozen Organic Pizza.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Wonderful crust. Great service. We like that Pizza Mizza is philanthropic, too. They donate to Dog Animal Welfare Group (D.A.W.G.) and the Children's Oncology Group, dropping off pizzas for board meetings and such. It's nice to know Pizza Mizza is spreading the wealth.

There's also easy parking, and a very short walk to the restaurant.

Thank L. K
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Ordered a variety of pizzas and salads for 15 people who were all happy with quality of food! Set us back $90 for 4 pizzas and 2 large salads. Will definetly be back.

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Was here with a large group and got to try 4 pizzas & a couple of salads. Impressive offerings. We are from out of town, and wish we had a pizza restaurant of this caliber where we live! Also, it has a very nice ambience.