“Pretty good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had salad and pizza and was good. They were busy and it was late night. Within walking distance from hotel.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love their Pan Pizza there. We usually ask for light sauce and 2 toppings (pep & can bacon). Great service and got our pizza fast along with hot wings. Spent about $31 for 3 drinks, 10 pc wings & lrg pizza.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I give it a 0 and I don't recommend it. I ordered a specialty large pizza without onions and they made it wrong 3 times. One pizza they offered to sell for the price of a small because my kids were hungry and we had been there for a while waiting. I paid, we picked off the onions and ate it. The pizza was made with canned sauce. Ugh bad pizza, bad service not worth it. Frozen pizza would be better.

1  Thank Haygr
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were looking for something easy and delivered after arriving in Santa Barbara after driving from San Francisco.

Rusty's online ordering system is great - plenty of choices, delivery was quick and food was hot.

No complaints from anyone, and not much left overs...

1  Thank Dean B
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stopped here on our way down the coast to Santa Monica. The staff are friendly and the food is quite nice and the restaurant has some good deals with certain meals like free salad bar, free refills etc. The restaurant itself is nothing special - very casual. Worth a visit if just making a stop off Santa Barbara.