We stayed here for 2 nights, wish we had stayed for longer. We arrived at midday, but we were able to check into our room.
The staff at reception were really helpful.
Our room was lovely, I booked a garden view room, but sitting outside we also gad a sea view, which was great.
The location is also perfect and very close to the Beach and a shirt walk to the restaurants and shops
Santa Barbara is fantastic, we are from the UK, and also visited places like Monterey and Pismo Beach, not very nice, a bit cheap and tacky, but coming from the UK, Santa Barbara was just how we imagined Calafornia would be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara