We spent one night here on a road trip around California - arrived via the road through Los Olivos and past Lake Cachuma on a beautiful day - so we were sold on Santa Barbara even before arriving! But the West Beach Inn was a real find and somewhere we would love to come back to on our next trip - in fact, as the basis for our next trip!!
We arrived a couple of hours before check-in but sorted all the paperwork ready for the moment the room was ready (earlier than the published check-in time). Our check-in host was really helpful, and gave us a fantastic recommendation for lunch which we sampled and adored! Once into the room, it was very spacious for 4 with a great view across to the Harbour and beach, and a lovely balcony where we spent the evening watching the moon dance over the sea. The beds were extremely comfortable and all of the accommodation was spotlessly clean and well cared for.
My only point for improvement would be on value for money as we stayed at better resort-type hotels than this on our trip for less money - but this may be down to the deals that were available on the day, and I hope future travellers find good deals! It is a great place to stay with reliable service, wifi and free parking in a beautiful location - I'd love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara