Our first review was a year ago and we said we'd be back. This year we had the opportunity to come back and we did -- didn't have to think twice about it. This is the kind of place that fits right in with the beach. It has a very relaxing and unpretentious atmosphere. You can sit on your balcony, the courtyard, or at the pool and take it all in. It is a small place so everything you need is close by -- nice and cozy. The rooms are very spacious, well appointed and clean. Morning breakfast and evening wine and cheese are nice touches. And as an added bonus, we got a discount as returning guests (booked in advance). This is our choice for a Santa Barbara stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara