“By far the worst place we've stayed” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Inn and Suites

Fiesta Inn and Suites
Ranked #51 of 52 Hotels in Santa Barbara
“By far the worst place we've stayed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

Our stay was horrible: tiny room, unconfortable bed and pillows, no ac, bathroom falling apart, and 1 single outlet hidden behind the dresser. It was stuffy in our room, we had to open the windows but it was really noisy because of State street traffic. We're staying here Everest.

• Stayed July 2011
4 Thank Luvlyeyes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Santa Barbara, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

It was cheap compared to other places. Easy check in, easy check out. I got room #1, the bathroom was missing the bottom part, so it was open all the time and the screen was torn, the small refrigerator was making a lot of noise and i had to unplug it, there was not a toilet paper holder. At around 8:00 p.m. i could hear the laughing and talking of the front desk attendant and his visiting friends until 11:00 p.m. when they left. I was trying to sleep. The ice machine was outside my room, so i could hear people scooping the ice out. The next day it was almost impossible to take a shower because there was something wrong with the pressure, it was either too hot or too cold. The next night was a little better because nobody was talking and laughing on the other side of the wall but i did not take a shower there because of the water. I did not complain.

Room Tip: Do not come here.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
4 Thank jjessgua

Travelers are raving about these Santa Barbara hotels

Paso Robles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

Unsanitary with cob webs and dry rotted ceiling and poorly patched water damage. Serious plumbing problems. Very poor water pressure in the shower. Again.... had to use the ice bucket filled with warm water at the bathroom sink to finish our shower because the water turned ice cold. The owner promises to call and won't. These people should not be in business!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank PasoTravelers
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

Nice frontman and scrubbed clean room - I enjoyed my one-night stay in this hotel and don't regret having booked Fiesta Inn.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Dublin, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

I heard they were bad and decided to give them a chance thinking people just like to complain. Well after a 5 hour drive we had NO reservations and the only request I had was to have two rooms next to each other. Nope that couldn't happen either . The room we stayed in had bug guts on the ceiling and the bathroom smelled so bad we had to keep the door closed at all times. On top of that we cleaned our own bathroom with lysol several times throughout the day and it didn't help. When I told the manager her attitude was - You could have stayed somewhere else! Are you kidding me?!!! YOu'd be better off sleeping on the beach or your car if there are no vacancies! I will pay attention to reviews from now on!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank j1234567890
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

My friends and I were looking for a place to stay in Santa Barbara and we found the Fiesta Inn listed in our price range. When I called the hotel I made a reservation, confirmed the price and gave the woman my credit card information. When I arrived at the hotel 4 hours later I was told by the manager currently on duty that they had no rooms. I told him we had made a reservation earlier in the day and that we were told a room would be held for us. He notified us that the person on duty had taken the reservation incorrectly so it was not valid. I told the manager it was not our fault that someone working for his establishment had done something incorrectly. I pointed to the reservation sitting in front of him on his desk. He immediately picked up the reservation...said...."this one" and then ripped it up in front of our faces. In this day and age to have that level of aggression and type of service at a hotel is outrageous. After arguing with him for a few minutes more we decided to leave. By reading all of the other reviews of this place I am glad the manager with his utter rudeness persuaded us to stay away. I would caution anyone else before making a reservation at this establishment. No matter what their location their service is atrocious and it sounds like the rooms are terrible too.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
2 Thank MMeasures
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2010

Had a good time, room was pretty big and the price was good. Parking was kind of weird. actually couldn't find a place one night.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family