We stayed for 1 night in the Sandpiper Lodge and were very impressed with the quality of the room. It was well kept and the furniture/bed were in very good condition. The staff were helpful when it came to information about the area. The motel has a pool which was very clean and not too busy. The motel is situated on State Street, which is the main street running through SB all the way to the beach, but it's a very long street and would take a long time to walk from the motel to the shops/restaurants etc. There's is a bus stop outside though which runs all the way to the main drag. It was very good value compared to some of the other places we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are visiting Santa Barbara for business or pleasure, we invite you to enjoy the three-diamond amenities and services of the Sandpiper Lodge on Upper State Street. From our prime location on upper State Street, you are poised to experience all that one of California's premier destinations has to offer-beaches, gardens, museums, historical sites, dining, shopping, and entertainment. With well-appointed rooms and suites and a heated pool and spa, the Sandpiper Lodge offers ideal accommodations for budget-minded travelers desiring a degree of sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandpiper Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Motel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Inn Santa Barbara