I really liked the location on a quiet side street but still very close to the beach & to downtown.Besides being very quiet @ night the grounds of the inn were nicely landscaped.Our room was spacious & very clean.The mattress on the bed was a good one but a little too hard for me. I enjoyed the whirlpool which was opened until 10 pm & I met a very friendly couple while @ the whirlpool.The staff was friendly & extremely helpful especially on restaurant suggestions.Free breakfast in the morning which could have had more fruit.The wifi @ the inn was not good & I finally gave up on trying to get a connection.On the whole this is a lovely little inn to stay with excellent service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara