Very pleased with our stay; we went for a Saturday wedding that was on the beach and wanted a hotel close to beach without overpaying for the beachfront views! The hotel staff was very pleasant and friendly. The room was spacious and well equipped; had fridge and microwave. The hotel is less than 5 minutes from the boardwalk and in a residential neighborhood. While the neighborhood is mostly quiet and the hotel has a sign reminding guests to respect the neighbors, hotel guests could be heard partying/coming in late Saturday night. The continental breakfast was decent and we enjoyed sitting on the patio in the sun for breakfast. We were also able to book with AAA rate; while still not inexpensive, it made Santa Barbara a little more affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara