We stayed at the Mason Beach Inn on a whim this past weekend. We ended up in Santa Barbara on Saturday night and were stuck for a room. Ruth, from hotspots hooked us up with this motel. Given the beautiful weather and a lot of tourists, the Inn was charging top dollar (239 and we got a deal). The room (204) was clean, but clearly needed some updates. The bed was not comfortable and the individual air conditioner loud. The noise from the AC ended up being a blessing as the hotel was full of noisy patrons and the AC helped to drown out some of the activity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara