Unlike some of the reviews I read, I found this hotel to be clean and comfortable. I booked this hotel for 2 rooms and 5 nights before reading any of the reviews and was ready to cancel it after I read the reviews. Luckily I did not cancel. We arrived to find a nice looking hotel with an elevator and very clean, comfortable rooms and grounds. The cleaning staff did not speak english, but that didn't make a difference in keeping the rooms clean. As with any hotel, there could be improvements (like breakfast), but our upper rooms over the pool were very comfortable. Unlike the reviews, I did not find the plumbing or the rooms to be noisy. All in all, a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mason Beach Inn is within walking distance of beautiful West Beach and the oceanfront bike path, the Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor, Stearns Wharf, and the shops and restaurants on beautiful State Street in downtown. Santa Barbara’s world-class golf courses and renowned wineries are just minutes away.45 Well-appointed guest rooms, suites all non-smoking Year round heated swimming pool and SpaDeluxe continental breakfast Winter monthly and weekly rates available Complimentary wireless Internet service Front Desk Available 24 hrsMultilingual staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Mason Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mason Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- Mason Beach Santa Barbara