I must say The Harbor View Inn was one of the amazing hotels i ever stayed in. I stayed here for 1 week in July in 2008 and 2007. The staff was exceptional. They were so helpful and always checking if we needed anything. We stayed here after visiting Las Vegas, and to be honest it was a much appreciated change.The hotel was spotless and the rooms were big and luxurious. Unlike the majority of hotels the hotel restaurant was extremely reasonable and lovely food with a great selection. Even though we stayed there during high season the hotel never became overrun and we could always get sun beds down at the pool. The small gym beside the pool area was small but had everything you needed. The beach was right accross the road and the charming town was only a 5min walk away, perfect location to loads of restaurants and shops.I will definitely be visiting Santa Barbara and this beautiful hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara