We stayed two nights in July with two rooms overlooking the pool and across the beach to the ocean. We had adjacent rooms, which we had requested, so that our teenagers were next door to us. From arrival all the way through our stay the front desk were incredibly pleasant and helpful giving us some good advice and assistance with making bookings and suggesting what to see and do during our short stay in Santa Barbara. We had a hire car and there was plentiful parking in the grounds of the hotel with much of it shaded which was helpful. Our rooms were good sized and the Molton Brown products in the large bathrooms were a nice touch. The pool, whilst not huge, has good space around it so you can relax either close to the water or in a quieter spot further away. The pool bar shuts slightly early at 5pm but otherwise we had no issues with anything and would happily stop off here again if we are in Santa Barbara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara