This is a fairly expensive hotel, but after staying in some of the lower end motels which are still pretty good, this is a luxury. The rooms are very plush, some with balconies. Very clean and the most comfortable beds. It is walking distance to State Street and is on the beach front close to the pier and harbour (obviously)! Their online booking system mat be a bit antiquated.d though or perhaps it's just the banking side of things, as we were unable to book in for the day we wanted to stay. A quick phone call sorted that out. Friendly staff. No complaints other than the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Santa Barbara's premier 4-Diamond boutique oceanfront hotel. Centrally located to the beach, downtown shops, restaurants, museums and attractions. Enjoy all of our wonderful amenities which include heated pool and jacuzzi, Full service Spa,room service, gift shop, fitness center, coffee bar and restaurant, Eladio's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbor View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor View Hotel Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Harbor View Inn
- Harbor View Santa Barbara
- Harbor View Inn Santa Barbara